Return and refund
The right of withdrawal is governed by what is written in the Civil Code, of which we report below some points:
D.1gs January 15, 1992, n. 50
Implementation of Directive (EEC) No. 577/85 on contracts negotiated away from business premises (Official Gazette No. 27 of 3 February 1992, s.o.) (1) (2)
(1) Art. 42 (implementation of Council Directive 85/577 / EEC on contracts negotiated away from business premises: delegation criteria), 1 December 29, 1990, no. 428,
Provisions for the fulfillment of obligations deriving from Italy's membership of the European Communities (Community law for 1990).
1. (Scope) .- This decree applies to contracts between a commercial operator and a consumer, concerning the supply of goods or the provision of services, in any form concluded, entered into:
… ..D) by correspondence or in any case, on the basis of a catalog that the consumer has had the opportunity to consult without the presence of the commercial operator.
4. (Right of withdrawal) - For contracts and contractual proposals subject to the provisions of this decree, the consumer is granted a right of withdrawal within the terms and conditions of sale indicated.
5. (Information on the right of withdrawal)
1) For contracts and contractual proposals subject to the provisions of this decree, the commercial operator must inform the consumer of the right referred to in art. 4.
The information must be provided in writing and must contain:
a) an indication of the terms, methods and any conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal;
b) the indication of the subject against whom the right of withdrawal must be exercised and its address or, if it is a company or other legal person, its name and registered office, as well as the indication of the subject to whom it must be returned the product possibly already delivered, if different.
If the contract provides that the exercise of the right of withdrawal is not subject to any term or method, the information must still contain the elements indicated in letter b).
6. (Exercise of the right of withdrawal). The consumer who intends to exercise the right pursuant to art. 4 must send a notification to the commercial operator (Hartmann Tresore Italia Srl) within 7 days from the date of receipt of the goods
8. (Effects of exercising the right of withdrawal)
1) With the receipt by the commercial operator of the communication referred to in the previous art. 6, the parties are released from their respective obligations deriving from the contract or from the contractual proposal, except in the event that the obligations themselves have in the meantime been fully or partially executed, the further obligations referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3 of this article.
2) If the delivery of the goods has occurred, the consumer is required to return the goods received within seven days from the date of his receipt or within the longer term agreed by the parties to the commercial operator or to the person designated by them.
For the purposes of the expiry of the term, the goods are considered returned when they are delivered to the accepting post office or to the shipper. Shipping costs are borne by the consumer.
3) The commercial operator within thirty days of receipt of the communication pursuant to art. 6 or from the receipt of the returned goods, must reimburse the consumer any sums paid by them, including the amounts paid as a deposit.
The reimbursement excludes only any incidental costs, as identified pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 2, provided that this exclusion has been expressly provided for in the order note or in the information pursuant to art. 5, or in the catalog or other illustrative document. The amounts are reimbursed within the terms if they are actually returned, sent or re-credited in a currency not later than the expiry of the previously indicated term. In the event that the payment was made by means of bills of exchange, if these have not yet been presented for collection, they must be returned. There is no clause that provides for limitations on the reimbursement of the sums paid to the consumer, as a consequence of the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
The product can be returned and refunded only if: it does not comply with the order or In the event of a lack of conformity.
Write to us immediately at the email address: email@example.com
Make sure the items are in the same condition in which you received them.
Gold wedding rings and personalized items cannot be returned.
If you have made a return, the refund will be made within ten working days from the date of delivery of the package to the courier.
When we receive your return in stock, we will send you a confirmation email.
In case you have paid the shipping costs, the latter will not be refunded.
Did you pay with Paypal?
You will receive the amount relating to the items returned on the same Paypal account.